Monday, June 29, 2009

Waxing the Hardwood (hahahahahahaha)

Please note: This may be under the category of TMI! LOL! 6 days!! In 6 days, I will be at the lake with my little guy, my pregger best friend and her 2 kids. I cannot wait. I haven't felt excitement like this in ages! Doesn't that sound like heaven? I can't think of a better way to spend the week...well, hoping the sun shines of course! But even if it rains all week, I will be stuck inside watching raindrops fall with my favourite people. Like anything in life, pleasure cannot come unless there is a little pain. And pain will come in the form of my ethetician and a whole vat of hot, hot wax. I'm telling you folks, if I'm going to be in a bathing suit for a whole week, a little maintenance is necessary. So, Olga is going to go where the sun don't shine...literally. Brazilians are on to a lot beauty wise, and the wax job is just one of them. I am going to pay to be tortured, all in the name of beauty. Last time I was sore for 2 days. I'll let you know how it goes, however, I will not post pics. LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment