Thursday, February 4, 2010

Now Don't I Feel Silly

Uhhhh, so I'm not sure if you all got to read Melanie's comment regarding my last post...but it appears as though one of my "secrets" should be that I either cannot read well or I do not follow directions well.  The rules of the award are that you have to share 10 truths about yourself...not 10 secrets.  Hmmm, so this is really awkward.  I mean, for absolutely no reason at all you all now know that I go commando.  Geez, I'm really glad I didn't tell you any really secret secrets.   That would have been really awkward. 

What happens now? 

Does the award get taken away? 

Just for the record, I still can't remember what my #8 secret is and it is driving me insane.  Insane, I tell you.  I can think of a million other "secrets" but not the one I had written for #8.  My new #8 secret (and I'm sticking with secret, because aren't secrets just really, really private truths??  Haha, I win by default!!) is that my memory is shot.  Completely.  And now that Q is 5 1/2, I'm pretty sure I can't blame it on 'baby brain'...

But I am so glad I was able to make Melanie laugh.  I had quite the laugh at my own expense, I must admit.  And to answer her question, yes...as a matter of fact, my uterus is angry right now. 

4 comments:

  1. Strip her of the beloved award I say! She has committed a sin in Blog World. She must be punished....LOL - thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really think you deserve the award because, after all, your secrets were truths, right? And if I ever find an award for making me laugh out loud two days in a row, I will, for sure, bestow it upon you.

    Oh my GOSH, I just had to wipe my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly, i just can't believe your *mother* knows you go commando.... (lisa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh, lisa....you mean your mom doesn't?

    ReplyDelete