Friday, April 30, 2010

Italian Men....Hmmmmm....

Well, nothing mends a broken heart like food.  And sleep.  And a cocktail or two.  And I've really been wishing an all expenses paid trip to Cancun would fall into my lap, but my chances of something like that happening are next to nil.  And my passport has expired, so I couldn't go even if it did happen.  I know.  Woe is me, right? 

I did think that perhaps I should explore this whole 'Italian man' thing.  I've always been mostly white (actually a white, white, white, asian, white, Filipino, Filipino, white) kinda gal.  Lately, I've also admired a few beautiful black men on the skytrain, and thought about all those possibilities.  I've never really considered Italian before.

So, of course, I started to do my research (and by research...I mean 'google')  Here are a few of my favourites... 

Oh...wait, wait....disclaimer...

The pictures you are about to see are not just naked (!) men.  They are art. Fabulous, fabulous works of art.  However, some are naked (no bits...fyi) so if you haven't seen a naked man in a while (um, me...) either take a seat before you look, or maybe don't look at all.  Or look, but through your fingers strategically placed over your eyes, so it looks like you can't see, but you really can.  Either way, I say "Enjoy!" and keep reminding yourself...it's art!!

Okay, so first Andy Garcia.  I mean seriously...he's yum-my.  And did you not melt watching him in "When a Man Loves a Woman"?  Hot, talented, and a devoted husband and father...this all equals fabulous to me!

Then there is this guy.  He's a soccer player...or football if you're a Brit.  He's pretty fabulous, don't you think?  His name is Sebastian Giovinci.  Hello, Number 10!!



But as I'm sure you've noticed, while he's cute...he's also clothed.  Not so with Mr. Fabio Cannavaro.  With a name like Fabio, don't you think he's just destined for great things?  Also an Italian Soccer player.  This is art in its most beautiful form.  Look at the definition.  Ya, there's pictures of him with clothes, but clothes just don't suit him as well as that strategically placed soccer ball.  Trust me.  Plus most of the pics of Mr. Fabio include his wife....boo...


So, two cute Italian men who also happen to play soccer.  "Hmmm," I thought to myself..."maybe I'm onto something."  As it turns out, Mr. Cannavaro and Mr. Giovinci have some very nice friends who also like to play soccer...(and stand around in their skivies in a locker room...to each their own...)


Here they are in their countries colours...Patriotic and nearly naked...need I say more?


But then I got to thinking...am I discriminating against all the other non-Italian soccer (Football) players out there.  How absolutely unfair of me.  Here's a favourite.  Mr. David Beckham.  Oh, and he's got one of those uber-sexy British accents.  I met him once.  With his wife...*le sigh*


Okay, so I know what you're thinking...you're thinking, "Why singledatingmommy, he's got clothes on..."  Fear not...


 So, yummy right?  But a bit of a tease.  This next one, on the other hand, is...well...I don't have any words...


It's okay to admire.  Remember, it's art.  And it's science.  How does he get his body to do that without pulling something.  I'm impressed, not gonna lie...

I think soccer is my new favourite sport.  Yes, I do believe it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment