Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogger's Block (or Blah, Blah, Blah...)

Ugh.

I'm sorry folks.  I think I have blogger's block.  I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said or that isn't so completely boring you'll just stop reading. 

Like I could have blogged about the horrible riot that Vancouver experienced at the end of the Stanley Cup final.  I watched, disgusted, as young white males destroyed the streets I walked every day for three years on my way to work.  Did you see the post office in the background?  Behind the burning pick-up truck?  That was my home away from home.  But then the next day, hundreds upon hundreds of volunteers came out to clean up Vancouver, and write inspirational messages on the plywood they had used to board up all the smashed windows.  And that's what we're really all about.  Not the stupid asses who drank too much and followed the crowd.  But isn't that what we all thought?

Or I could blog about my incessant fighting with my son.  But do you really want to read...

Me: Q, Go To BED

Q: No

Me: Don't say No to me.

Q:  Why?  You're not the boss of me.  I'm the boss of me.

Me:  I don't think so.  GO to sleep.

Q:  I'm not tired.

Me: Close your eyes.

Q: No.

Me: What did you say?

Q: I'm not tired.  I don't want to go to sleep

Me:  Stop talking, close your eyes and go to sleep.

Q:  I'm hot.

See?  NO, no you don't want to read about that and how it happens every single day.  Insert unhappy face here :(

Or I could tell you all about how all my employees are back to work and it's business as usual and that one employee said to me today (seriously, even...) "C, you are our root and we are your branches!"  But then I'd just be bragging and so that's not very nice (or like me, at all...right?)

Told ya.  It's the same old thing. 

Any guy I find that I'm attracted to either doesn't know I exist or knows I exist but doesn't care.  I play these movie-like scenarios about how we'll eventually start dating, but THEY. NEVER. HAPPEN.  And then I get all sad and bummed out and get all dramatic and think, "I'm never going to fall in love with anyone ever, ever again!!!!!"  Which is probably a really good thing because I don't want all the *relationship* stuff.  I just want to go on dates and get butterflies in my tummy and kiss and hold some one's hand.  I don't want to fight over money or time or who said what crap...because remember?  I said mine is the movie love!  Maybe one day it will find me.  Love, that is-not so much the movie.  And when it does, I hope I'm not old and jaded and ugly, because I might not be so open to it then.  I'm only a little jaded right now.  I've tried the whole 'don't expect it' thing because that's when everyone says it happens.  But that didn't work.  You don't want to read this story over and over and over again, do you?  No, me neither.

I could tell you about how Arbonne started off with a *bang* with parties left, right and center...but now everyone is bailing on their parties and I'm dreading even trying to book more.  I love, love, love the products, though...my acne is GONE!!!  And I'm preventing wrinkles as we speak.  It's a miracle!!

This whole blog would be lacking if I didn't tell you that I've found solace in a glass of wine almost every day this week and went shopping on the weekend with my mom after having two beer on an empty stomach.  Everything is just so much more fun when you've had two beer.  And I'm funnier, too!! 

I'm really enjoying "America's Got Talent" right now....are you?  We could talk about that, I guess....

Or the weather.  That's always a good topic for conversation - it's warm here.  Really warm.  Gonna rain soon though....for my weekend, actually.  There, that was fun, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment