Thursday, September 3, 2009

There's the door, Mr. (un) Fab

Mr. (un) fab texted me last night. I know, right...after a month of silence. And get this, he was wondering why I hadn't responded to any of his texts or messages. Seriously, this guy is delusional. Needless to say, I've not received one message from him over the past 5 weeks. I sent him this: "this is an amusing little game you're playing. however, I do not wish to play any more" Oh, it felt so good. It was sooooo liberating. That's what this whole thing was, a game. Pull me really, really close and then disappear. Then see how many times he could do it before I said, "Enough!" I don't believe a word that comes out of this guy's mouth. Not one. I think that's reason enough to moooooooove on! There's the door, Mr. (un) Fab, don't let it hit you on the way out. I've not seen my mocha man on the train in 2 weeks. I should have been a little more bold. A little less shy. I should have seized the moment and slipped him my number. Shudda, cudda, wudda... I think I'm just not ready yet. I think I'm being prepared for the love of my life, and I'm just not there yet. I wish I'd hurry up and get ready. Cuz geez, it sure would be nice to be in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment